- Growing your family can be an exciting and stressful time, especially if you’ve been trying to conceive with no success. Some couples undergo in vitro fertilization (IVF) or intrauterine insemination in hopes to achieve a successful pregnancy, however it can cost in the thousands of dollars with no guarantees. If you are looking for a natural alternative to having a baby, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine may be able to help.
- If you’re looking for a natural, mind-body nourishing way to achieve pregnancy, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine have been found to be effective.
- Your acupuncturist will perform a thorough assessment of your health history, along with your partner’s history to determine the causative factors in your inability to conceive. A treatment plan and/or a customized herbal/supplement plan may be recommended to achieve the best results.
- Acupuncture for fertility may also be used in conjunction with IVF and IUI with much success. If you’re looking to grow your family in the most natural and holistic way, acupuncture for fertility may be just what you’re looking for.
- If you are interested, below you will find a study that analyzes the effect that acupuncture can have for fertility.
- Acupuncture for fertility https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6182526/
- Schedule an appointment with us today!