At Bee Cave Acupuncture and Nutrition, our top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our patients and our community. With the recent emergence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to take a moment to share with you what we are doing to keep our team and patients healthy.
What is Bee Cave Acupuncture doing to help You to Stay Healthy?
- As of today, we are OPEN. Our main priority is to keep a safe environment at the clinic and in order to do so, we have spaced out our in-person consultations, applied strict social distancing guidelines and sanitize our treatment rooms and common areas after each patient consultation.
- For those of you who prefer to stay at home and/or for those of you who are experiencing any symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea and/or fever, we are offering phone consultations. Furthermore, we are offering curbside pickup, delivery, or shipment of the herbs or supplements you might need to your home.
- As a way to continue supporting your health in this stressful time, starting today and while supplies last, we are offering a 15% discount on all the herbs, supplements, teas and tonics that enhance the immune system, fight infection and help you cope with stress.
What we recommend:
- “Herbal Kit to Prevent Viral infections”. Our favorite herbs and whole food supplements to strengthen your immune system and promote healthy respiratory tissue.
- “Herbal Kit to Fight Viral infections”. If you feel you might be getting a viral infection, these herbs will help you fight it! It includes wonderful herbs like echinacea, andrographis and more.
- “Anti-stress kit”. It includes an anti-stress tea (Steady Mountain tea), Mood Juice tonic and Sleeping Beauty tea. The three of them include great herbs to help you relieve stress and anxiety, and promote sleep.
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (512) 263-4099 and tell us how we can be of service to you. We are committed to being responsive to your needs and health concerns as the situation evolves. Please do not hesitate to call us or reach out to us if there is anything we can do to support you.
Stay healthy and be safe,
The Bee Cave Acupuncture Team
PS: We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local health agencies for the latest developments related to COVID-19 and following the guidance of government and public health officials. We are reinforcing these agencies’ recommendations on the appropriate health and safety measures with our staff and at the clinic.
- When arriving at the clinic, please make your way to the washrooms to wash your hands with soap and water.
- Our staff is being extra mindful to sanitize surfaces such as door handles, bells, beds, headrests, and counter space after every patient interaction.
COVID-19 Response Tool Kit
US Department of Labor – OSHA Guidelines
United Way Community Response
Community Help: Housing, food, bills, childcare, essential services
Department of Labor Resources – will vary by state